Thursday, November 14, 2013

my purpose

what is my true purpose in life?
to live in happiness 
to live a life where nothing brings me down
to continue pushing forward, barely hanging on 
to keep my self and the people I care about happy
to find the one person that will keep me happy forever
to push away people who try to bring me down
to keep away the people who try to make things complicated
to be care free, but also serious when it matters
to express myself and show people what I can do
to get my ideas and put them where people can see them
to be praised and and loved all over for the things I do
to use what I've made and done to make people who I will never meet happy 



My purpose in life is to be in a constant state of happiness, and spread that to other around me who need it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment